- Perform hardware, software design, development and system integration and installation for projects.
- Customize system software, hardware and network configurations based on customer requirements.
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, accountable and mission driven
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI & Polygraph (some positions do not require clearances)
- Requires minimum experience with BS or higher advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Systems Engineering or related field.
- Possess knowledge of computer programming, computer architectures, networking, databases and operating systems.
- Experience with image and signal processing
- Experience with wireless communication electronics and related systems.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Client/Server applications, Network communications, UNIT/Linux/Windows operating systems, C/C++
- Experience with X-Midas, Matlab, CAD and other customer tools
- Experience with relevant application and mission domains (ground systems, remote sensing, sensor technologies, proliferation detection, monitoring and surveillance).