- Design, analyze and develop geospatial solutions and product specifications for global customers.
- Analyze and integrate geospatial intelligence from all collection sources available.
- Demonstrate ability to harness all geospatial tool and technique with available data to provide relevant and impactful intelligence products.
- Be able to rapidly respond to customer requests and provide situational awareness
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI & Polygraph
- Requires minimum 1 year experience
- Demonstrate proficiency with ESRI and open source geospatial software and methodologies
- Experience with digital cartography, image processing, computer technology, GIS software, geospatial production techniques, remote sensing and photogammetry
- Bachelors or higher degree in applicable discipline
- Experience with RemoteView, ArcSDE, ArcView, ArcIMS, ArcTools, IEC, SocetSet, TerraExplorer, Builder, ERDAS Imagine, MrSID, Oracle and other geospatial software.
- Experience with Adobe products for graphics generation
- General knowledge of scripting languages
- Proficiency in data mining