- Apply analytic methodologies and techniques to qualify, characterize and identify unidentified or unusual signaling wave forms in either pre or post detect as well as analog or digital formats.
- Ability to analyze unresolved coding methods, digital streams and protocols.
- Collaborate and perform outreach in order to fill the void between operations and engineering entities to assist in integration of beta systems into production platforms.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI & Polygraph
- Requires experience in signal processing or signals and bit level analysis with a bachelors or higher degree or equivalent military training.
- Experience with X-Midas primitives and macros
- Programming experience (Python, C+/++, Java, Perl, Ruby)
- Certification as an Intelligence Professional (i.e. award of military occupational specialty, completion of DoD MI school or similar training)